"Breaking Glass" - Regina reluctantly teams up with Emma to search for the Snow Queen after Sidney, who is once again Regina’s prisoner in the mirror, discovers her whereabouts and agrees to lead her to the location. With Belle babysitting baby Neal, a nervous Mary Margaret and David prepare for their first date night away from their child and find themselves on a mission to track down Will Scarlet, who has escaped from the town jail, and Elsa sees Anna in the Storybrooke woods. Meanwhile, back in the past, young Emma finds herself a kindred spirit when she befriends a girl who, like her, is a runaway orphan, on "Once Upon a Time," SUNDAY, OCTOBER 26 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.
“Once Upon a Time” stars Ginnifer Goodwin as Snow White/Mary Margaret, Jennifer Morrison as Emma Swan, Lana Parrilla as the Evil Queen/Regina, Josh Dallas as Prince Charming/David Nolan, Emilie de Ravin as Belle, Colin O’Donoghue as Hook, Jared S. Gilmore as Henry, Michael Socha as Will Scarlet and Robert Carlyle as Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold.
Guest starring are Giancarlo Esposito as Sidney/Magic Mirror, Georgina Haig as Elsa, Elizabeth Lail as Anna, Oliver Rice as King Arendelle, Pascale Hutton as Queen Arendelle, Nicole Munoz as Lily, Barclay Hope as Lily’s father, Kelly-Ruth Mercier as manager, Anson Hibbert as policeman, Ilias Webb as Kevin, Abby Ross as young Emma and Elizabeth Mitchell as Snow Queen.
“Breaking Glass” was written by Kalinda Vazquez & Scott Nimerfro and directed by Alrick Riley.
The Charmings | 4.04 | + being adorable parents
Q: hi miss cam! plz, plz anything about "the end of the world (and after)"!
I’m trying to finish up “Made All the Difference”, then I will get back to that one. So sorry about the wait!
Q: I am really concerned that there is little of Snowing on OUAT. Even more with all that I am reading about coming shows. I know it is early but I miss Snowing. Do you think if we tweeted Adam in a positive way that we really want to see Snowing it could help? I do not want them in the background. Could you help me get the word out. Our fans are not as vocal and maybe it's time that we get more so. Thanks
It is early still, so do keep that in mind, yeah? (Though I do miss Snowing a lot myself. Really not been enough for them for my taste so far AT ALL.) Having a newborn is obviously a factor in Ginny’s screentime at this point, which is probably to be expected. But still missing them.
All that said, I don’t think there is any harm in letting Adam/other writers know you love and miss Snow & Charming stuff. A lot of people tweet Adam, myself included. BUT please please keep it polite, keep it respectful and keep it positive. Adam gets so many rude, insulting, occasionaly out-right harassing tweets that it’s just… Ugh.
So, if I were to offer any advice on how to do this for those who read this and would like to, here goes:
- Tweet @Adamhorowitzla @KalindaVazquez and let them know stuff like that you really enjoy Snow & Charming scenes and miss them so far in S4, that you’d love more Snow & Charming scenes in S4, that you miss their romantic moments, that you love Charming family stuff… Stuff like that. I recommend not using the ship hashtag since Adam tends to talk a lot about how he talks about and writes characters, not ships.
- Tagging @OnceABC as well if you have the space won’t hurt either. Tagging @joshdallas and @ginnifergoodwin is another option.
- Don’t be rude and nasty to other ships or fans or actors or anything in that vein. Seriously. It does not help, it tends to reflect badly and gets you rudeness and negativity back.
- Retweet and favorite tweets by others asking about Snow and Charming as well. (Given those tweets are in line with the point above, and aren’t rude.)
- Don’t spam. (As in don’t post the same post over and over in a short period of time.) However, since Adam and the other writers get a lot of tweet, it’s best to tweet him several times. Maybe tweet him several times a week, making similar but not identitcal posts?
- Whenever interviewers are taking questions for the writers/Josh/Ginny or do spoiler sections, tweet them with Snowing questions. Keep an eye out for them. Suggestions from me on who to watch would be @JimHalterman (TVFanatic) @MattMitovich (TVLine) @EOnline @NatalieAbrams (EW) @TVGuide + probably others I can’t think of right now.
So, if you miss Snow & Charming stuff so far in S4, this is what I would recommend doing. (Do keep in mind that they’re filming ep 8 or 9 at the moment, so most episodes of this half of the season are already done.)
Q: Can you please post again about how to contact Adam and ABC etc., about the lack of Snow and Charming and especially Snowing. While the scenes they had for the latest episode were really cute, they were very short and there has been essentially NO Snowing. The other item that concerns me is the lack of David with the baby. There has been no scenes of him holding the baby or really even acknowledging him. I am hoping others will get involved also. We fans of Snowing need to be heard. Thanks.
It’s here, anon. I also reblogged it so you can see it on my dash. Feel free to use that information as you wish - but please do heed that ‘don’t get nasty’ thing. It does not help in any way and just brings more negativity back. Been in enough fandoms to see that in action, oh yes.